Kopf KF319: Pennywise the Clown from Stephen King's It Minifig Review

First previewed here!


This fig's not for me. Quality is alright but I think it's a bit "forced" into a minifig body. As in, the print doesn't seem to be designed for a minifig. Still, it's printed quite nicely and the plastic's good too. Oh and his two balloons are unique; same as DLP's orb pieces but in different colors. Would've preferred to see balloons like in TLBM's Joker vs Batman set but oh well.


Back view.

Side views. Yay for side torso prints!

TL;DR - Meh. I think this one is worth passing on, but is an okay minifig anyway. The parts like the hairpiece and the balloons might be reasons enough to get the fig though.

I'm still glad that AngeloMarcus Greenhills has this guy in stock, I'm kinda tempted to start a horror themed collection and I can just go to my store and check the others out, but I kinda want better designs too..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments