WM Brand WM311: Sinestro (Green Lantern Corps.) Minifig Review

Yay another Green Lantern body...


...noo two left arms..
Well there you go, another quality control issue in terms of sorting out their parts. Had the same issue with my WM Gold Batman, but that one was a bit harder to accept because his arms had prints and was thus hard to replace. This one on the other hand is easier to replace because it's just dark green with green hands.
Other than the disappointing double arms, the quality is great, at least for the front. Face is a bit too big? But it doesn't really break it for me. 

SAD.

Now this has been a problem for WM figs recently. Plastic and [front] print quality are great, but get to the back and there's nothing... I really hate this. Before SY, Decool, etc., alt brand minifigs were not really desired because they were nowhere near the real TLG minifigs, but somehow, SY and others were able to catch up, and that included back printing.. (Vs older alt brands that were very poorly made, heck I never even really bothered to check those)


No alternate face too.

TL;DR - I would've been fine with the arms issues, because that might have been an isolated case, or at least it's not a case for all the released WM Sinestro figs. What's really disappointing for me is the lack of back printing.. Hopefully they stop this and make better figs again.

First previewed here.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. PSSST! rumor has it our favorite supplier is "allegedly" (borrowed from ms. mocha hehehe!) doing "repacking" of these minifigs. They ship in bulk you know. got this insider information. That's where you got 2 left arms or 2 right arms, Hey did you notice no more extra hands, and some are already partially built.

    I remember when i bought my kRATOs there is no more sword included and my robocop with no guns, maybe they will re sell it.- Ritche H.

    senate investigation: Who is your source of this information?
    me: your honor, I invoke my right to self incrimination!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is ms mocha? ahaha and do you mean AngeloMarcus or their supplier? Because I see AngeloMarcus unpack their shipments sometimes, and they don't alter what's inside the shipments and just sell them as is.

      But yes, POGO figs are being packaged built and have no extra hands. Most, if not all, WM figs also don't have hands and some don't have baseplates..

      Delete
  2. My Sinestro has a really loose right arm. At least it's not printed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hahaha it's one of those very RARE times that I'm actually happy there's no arm prints lol

      Delete

Post a Comment