POGO PG8084: Marvel, DC, and Other Characters Minifigs Preview!

Some we've already seen!


Names to be added later because I have class in a while! Hahaha

PG346 - Space Suit Batman
PG347 - Vixen (SDCC)
PG348 - Ronald McJoker
PG349 - Hamburglar
PG350 - Spider-Man Infinity War
PG351 - Pajama Deadpool
PG352 - Captain Avalon aka Medieval Captain America
PG353 - Dormammu

I'll be on the lookout for these at AngeloMarcus Greenhills. They already released some of them actually. 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. PG347 Vixen is also the tv series version. - Jpoks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Yeoman America is the medievial Captain America?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that that's a comic version and I like how he looks but this Captain Avalon is based on the upcoming Marvel Superheroes 2 game from TLG :D

      Delete
    2. I had already the feeling that the MU needs a new earth ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment