DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (November 25, 2017)

Late post. Been busy!

The store had lots of new stuff yesterday.. Phew.

My haul from a local mini brick convention even though I wasn't able to go, sadly, but Table 18 took care of these for me, so thank you!

My haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills. 


So yeah, expect lots of reviews soon! 

It's currently my finals week but my break from working, researching, reviewing, etc. will be dedicated to writing up some reviews for you guys!

Spoiler alert: I love Heimdall and Doctor Fate. Generally great figs too.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. would like to see a review of heimdall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Review soon. No oxygen tanks though so that's a shame. The prints are also inconsistent in terms of quality control, some of them have some relatively big scratches or smudges on their prints..

      Delete

Post a Comment