Panlos 621007-621010: Chicken Mech Forces Preview

Thanks to Oederland for the heads up!!!


Panlos 621007 - Chicken Transport

Panlos 621008 - Chicken Mobile and RV

Panlos 621009 - Chicken Walker Mech and Catapult

Panlos 621010 - Chicken Missile Loaded Walker Mech

The chickens have mobilized their forces because of the number of KFC Colonel Sanders minifigs that we've been getting... Hahaha

Oh and I'm not 100% sure about the numbering, I simply named and ordered them based on their appearance in the Chinese site I saw them in. I also made up the names. Hahaha

So far so good, Panlos. A very interesting brand and I hope to see more!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. o.O .... I... I.... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    I think I'm gonna have to order that last extreme chicken mech for one of my nephews....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen people trying to sell the chicken itself for 3-4 dollars which is absurd especially when you can probably get this set for like 10 dollars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any on aliexpress yet? Any Panlos cities on their? I searched earlier and nothing so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://s.aliexpress.com/nuUVzIrI
      Is the only one I could find.

      Delete
  4. That's a crazy price for under 400 pieces. I'm sure more stores will pick it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still not on aliexpress. Very few panlos. No cities either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well an option is using taobao through superbuy, like what my other readers do.. Know the risks though!

      Delete
    2. Is superbuy cheaper? Been looking into it as Taobao initial price much cheaper but does shipping make it about the same as aliexpress?

      Delete
    3. I can't say personally, but some people have commented on my page/blog and said that once they discovered superbuy, they never turned back. I recommend asking around or scrolling through reddit.com/r/bootlego or reddit.com/r/lepin though for more insights! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment