POGO PG751, PG754, PG756: 3 of 8 Clone Trooper Variants Minifigs Review

First previewed here!

From left to right:
PG751 - ?
PG754 - Keeli
PG756 - Shadow Trooper

I'll just be calling PG751 as Orange from here on since I don't really know who or which variant he is..

Anyway, the quality on these figs are alright.. The print details are great, but the plastic is okay. It's average and doesn't have the same gloss as SY or XINH, but it's not too bad too anyway. For the print colors though, well the white on Orange's legs aren't as bright, but I don't think it ruins the whole look of the fig anyway.

The guns feel cheap though.

The three of them get side arm prints which I like. 

Surprised that the helmets also got prints on top! Back prints are good too, same in terms of quality. 

Orange has a face while the other two don't which is a shame. I would've loved to have more spare male faces.. I guess it doesn't matter though since people would be keeping the helmets on anyway.  No alternate faces btw.

I actually got these guys from AngeloMarcus Greenhills maybe weeks or even a month ago but wanted to wait for more of them from the same set to review them all at the same time but it's taking a while maybe because of POGO so I'll do these three for now.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Could be Waxer but the grey torso is different.. :(

      Delete
  2. I love the shadow print. soon as I saw it in person I bought more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's tempting to army-build them.. all of them.. haha

      Delete
  3. The first one is Waxer in his ARC gear these are copies of Clone Army Customs figures

    ReplyDelete
  4. PG-751 looks quite good, but it looks like the printing on the helmet is more yellow than the rest of the figures orange torso. AM I wrong or is it more uniform in person ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the same orange as the torso/arms but it's not too different that it looks weird. Don't take my word for it though because I think I'm a bit color blind when it comes to orange and yellow cause I have a pair of yellow shorts that my friends ALWAYS call orange.. Haha

      Sorry for the glare too, I'll try to take better pics next time! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply! and doing this blog as it is a good resource to see what the figs look like. I don't own any pogo branded stuff yet but seeing as it is so expensive trying to get some of the lego figures that are not in battle packs pogo makes it affordable.

      Delete

Post a Comment