DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills and Gift/s (December 21, 2017)

A late post..

My haul! Mostly Walking Dead stuff..

Also got a gift from AngeloMarcus Greenhills, a rare Godzilla minifig that doesn't have printing and is just clear transparent. It's labeled as PG0001 which doesn't fit the database well.. probably a concept fig or a pre-final one?

Also, got this from my brother for Christmas!! I love it! Alternate brands still can't beat the authentic thing!

Oh I also recently got my hands on this Lele Iron Man which I thought was interesting because it was brown which is pretty unique only to find it in plain old red!!! UGHHH. 
(The bigger set was previewed here!)

I also had to do a bit of Christmas shopping for my baby nephew and went to the local Toy Kingdom ( I wasn't gonna get him brick toys ) but I passed by the bricks section and found this labeled under the ZIGO by Cool Kids brand, even though we saw this previewed in a KAZI set. Zigo copied KAZI or KAZI copied Zigo? Hmmm. I would've bought it for myself but I'm pretty broke.. Haha

There were other Zigo sets but didn't look familiar to me anymore.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments