Kopf KF394, KF987, KF988: Dragon Ball's Android 18 and Launch and Black-Armored Iron Man Minifigs Preview

More Dragon Ball!


KF394 - Iron Man
KF987 - Android 18
KF988 - Launch

Iron Man is a repeat.. We've seen him from SY initially, which is probably the "original" while MG has relabeled him and now Kopf too has relabeled him. It's figs like this that make making a database complicated, at least for Kopf.

I'll try to post my review of the SY Iron Man soon, maybe within 24-36 hours! I got them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills a few days back, and just a while ago I came back there to get another one and you'll see why in my review. Stay tuned!
I'm also 99% sure AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have Android 18 and Launch soon, and well they already have the SY Iron Man so why bother getting the Kopf version..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. That's one heck of a hairpiece for that Launch character.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment