POGO PG1208: Transparent Violet Godzilla Minifig Preview

Okay, first of all, I'm not sure if this is actually violet since these preview pictures can be deceiving..


Hopefully it's as good as the first and the Resurgence ones! Those were great and I'll show more in upcoming reviews! 

Only a matter of time until AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them and thus only a matter of time until I can review this one!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I hope they mould the recent Predator minifigure in a few transparent colours, as then we would have the invisible version. :) Ps great work on this site, I hope you have a fantastic new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I'm kinda expecting one, since it's logical, but then bootleggers are sometimes illogical.. Hahaha

      And thank you! I hope you have a fantastic new year too! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment