WM Brand WM333: Iron Man Hot Rod Suit Mark 22 Minifig Review

First previewed here!


WM333 aka Iron Man Hot Rod Mark XXII.


Well he's not a nice minifig. Plastic quality is alright, but the print is just horrible. I think if the design was better, this minifig would have been great. The legs for example are kinda alright, but the torso having thick design elements ruined it. The helmet's eyes being unaligned DESPITE the helmet mold having guidelines already is also a mess


Underneath we get a decent Tony Stark face. I'm surprised they included a Tony face when often we get blank heads.



The sides also suffer the thick grey design elements which ruined the whole minifig in my opinion.


The back seems better, but I think the lines are still thick compared to other Iron Man figs.

Still better than BJL's/X Brand's Hot Rod Iron Man, at least in my opinion.
If you have the original SY version of this guy though, I don't see any reason to get this one from WM.

I do hope WM simply released this as practice and will go on and make more Iron Man suits. New or unmade marks hopefully, or even just old, rare suits.

Still though, this is a good way to get Mk 22 especially since he's somewhat rare. Hopefully WM and the other new brands release new and better suits soon so that I can more easily get them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills instead of finding expensive ones or trying to hunt for them and from other collectors.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

Post a Comment