WM Brand WM335, WM340: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan Variant) and Batman Minifig Review

First previewed here!


Alright, these two are great. But read more to know more!


This is WM335, aka Green Latner (Hal Jordan). The torso is somehow similar to this WM Green Lantern Sinestro but of much much better quality. It also reminds me of the horrible Green Lantern movie, but I'm not sure if that's where these suits are based on. Plastic quality is great. Print quality is great. It has that gloss that brands like SY and XINH have and I love it.


The back. Don't mistake him for Scorpion! Hahahaha. The alternate face.

If you're gonna army build some Lanterns, this is a great body for them. Great quality.


Now for Batman. This one's good too, but it has some issues and I think it's because the design is just too complicated, but not in a bad way. Quality is similar to Green Lanter above!




The sides are where things went wrong. You can see how the belt and the belt's colors are not properly aligned which is a shame. Although it's also surprising that WM gave these guys side prints. Both legs and arms!


Back print. Legs also have back print, yay!


The face.

Two good WM figs. Green Lantern is much better but maybe because his design is so so so much simpler. I do hope that WM keeps using this manufacturer for their figs, especially for the incoming ones from this preview. I'll find out for real though once I get them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills then I'll share with you guys my thoughts and discoveries through a review.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments