WM Brand WM403: Black and Yellow Iron Fist (All-New, All-Different) Minifig Review

I posted about him here.

Quality wise, it's another good one from WM. The yellows on the black could be brighter, but I don't think it breaks the fig's overall look. So yes, plastic is great and print is good.

The thing I disliek is the cloth that came with it being a one-hole collar which sucks because that means it won't go up like a usual collar.

See, flat collar. They should've made it two holes then made it like Doctor Strange's cape, without the bottom cape part. 
Also, good job on the side prints. I think the yellow lines on Iron Fist's jacket is a must-have for this design and I commend WM for keeping them there. I have the same comment about the yellow that could be brighter, but again at least it's there.

Simple back, but glad they still printed on the back feet to give his shoes a better look!

Generally a great fig, but I think the previous WM figs were better. I hope this isn't a sign of WM downgrading..

Alright, a few more reviews including XINH TWD, stay tuned. Then hopefully by the weekend I can pass by AngeloMarcus Greenhills again and get a new haul if new year isn't too busy!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments