WM Brand WM451: Jim Gordon in Batman Suit Minifig Review

First previewed here!


One of the better WM minifigs!


Comes with this gun that we've seen from SY which kinda makes me think that maybe SY was the manufacturer of this brand!


The minifig itself is also great. The details are good and the plastic mold quality is great. It really does remind me of Sheng Yuan quality. Reminds me of the good quality WM Green Lanter too!



Side prints. Well, just one arm has side print, but it's also good.


Back print. Simple but also good.


No alternate face, but that's the normal face. Great job for actually including eyes this time! Haha

Another great minifig from WM. I hope they remain with whatever manufacturer made this for them.

I hope to see more good figs from WM, then of course I'd review them to commend or criticise, as soon as I get them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments