Lepin2 8901: Ninjago 2-in-1 Two Headed Green and White Dragon + Mech Preview

I'll be calling this Lepin2 because it's not the same as the usual Lepin.



I think they're a relatively big brand by now too. 

I posted a set under their brand before and mistakenly called them Lepin [the usual] but now we know that it's not the same. You can see that there's a mark above the letter I in Lepin here compared to the usual Lepin that doesn't have. 

I find it very interesting and weird that they chose to use the name. Maybe it's to ride with the success and reputation of Lepin. 

If you have a better name for this alternative or fake Lepin, please do suggest them! I was thinking of using Le Pin or Pinpin but the former is too similar to DLP and the latter might be too different..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I'm actually fairly certain now that Lepin2 is a rebranding or offshoot of Bozhi. I'm saying this because this set (and others that I've seen) are IDENTICAL to some of Bohzi's. And searching Bozhi over at Taobao yields Lepin2 results.

    Bozhi sets:
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/53556037/TB2dA96iNtmpuFjSZFqXXbHFpXa_!!53556037.jpg
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/33526291/TB2rpILehk98KJjSZFoXXXS6pXa_!!33526291.jpg

    Lepin2 set:
    https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/2328786505/TB29ahVbbsTMeJjy1zcXXXAgXXa_!!2328786505.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I think that's highly possible! Thanks for the infor! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment