WM WM435: NBA Golden State Warriors Steph Curry Minifig Review

First seen here with a couple other WM figs.


The first thing people said when the preview came out is that this doesn't look like Steph Curry. I agree. I'm no basketball fan, but I know enough to know how Steph Curry looks like. This guy doesn't look like him.

Quality wise though, it would've been great like the usual WM figs, but...


... my particular minifig had some rough scratches on the body all the way to the legs. The camera had a hard time capturing the scratches, but it's there and you'll feel it. It's probably an isolated case, but it's really disappointing considering how WM has been great recently.

It's also worth nothing how he's not in shorts? No sign of skin on the legs.. all the way around.


We also get nothing on the sides which is a shame since Steph is supposed to be wearing shorts, right?


No alternate face. The print at the back was good enough. It was sharp, but I think the colors are off. The legs are definitely worse since they're not showing the shorts, but here, the skin of the shoulders [on the torso] aren't even there and is just colored yellow. So did WM get the skin of the arms wrong then also get the skin on the torso wrong!? Disappointing.

I think the NBA line from WM is on to a bad start. I hope they improve because I'm sure there are a lot of NBA fans out there. It would suck for both the fans and WM if WM can't deliver a good NBA minifig.

I hope to see more soon! I'll be doing reviews of course, as soon as AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them, and hopefully see an improvement in the basketball players! (Hoping they include a basketball too!)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments