WM WM458: Updated Pennywise from It Minifig Review

No more clowning around.


So he comes with those two balloons. I would've hoped he came with different colors since other Pennywise clowns had the same color balloons. The red and yellow balloons kinda make me suspect Ronald McDonald... Just kidding! Haha


First thing's first, he's got that neck thing! Perfect for MOCs. I think it's the first time we've seen that in bootlego. Correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that, the plastic quality is great, the gloss is right and the prints on the face are good. The print on the legs and torso don't look good though.. I'm not sure if that's a design thing or if it's really bad, but I personally don't like it.


The sides also have those weird prints that don't look too good..


No alternate face. Back torso and legs have those prints that look like smudges..

We have so many Pennywise choices.. Haha. We have two from Kopf that I compared here. Which do you prefer? I personally prefer the second Kopf one, but I'm thankful I have all from AngeloMarcus Greenhills so I can just mix and match.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments