XINH X0178: 2018 DC Superheroes Minifigs Including Lobo, Firestorm, Cheetah, and More Preview

Yay!


XINH 751 - Flash
XINH 752 - Cyborg
XINH 753 - Reverse-Flash
XINH 754 - Lex Luthor
XINH 755 - Lobo
XINH 756 - Firestorm
XINH 757 - Batman
XINH 758 - Cheetah

Lepin is also planning on releasing the big sets they were part of! No sign of XINH Killer Frost and Superman yet though.

Stay tuned for reviews until I get them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. A THIRD DC set in a row? Come on Xinh, throw us marvel fans a bone! Very disappointing :( Received Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Tony Stark and Whiplash yesterday, so I now have nothing on order, eagerly waiting for some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is awesome. I look at my dc collection and marvel collection and I notice right away that marvel outnumbers dc mini. Might just be my collection of course but marvel already has a ton of stuff. Im collecting the heroes without "repeats" and marvel comes out on top. Again, my collection.

      Delete
  2. Come on not cool Xinh, please do a Marvel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry. I have a feeling that during the days near Infinity War showing, many Marvel figs will come out. :D

      Delete
  3. nice set lobo lex and cheetah are a must have enuff flashs is that a new cyborg ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wants

    Flash's legs
    Cyborg's helmet
    Lobo
    Firestorm
    Batman

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are those wacky gun-ish thingies some of them are holding? Are they supposed to be boom tubes or something? I can't quite make out the print on them....
    Glad to finally get a Cheetah - I'd have made her a little spottier, myself, but that's a personal preference based on the character design I'm more familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have a Cheetah and a Lobo that is the correct color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krypto new mold from TLG, please! I don't think XINH has a dog mold, scooby was from bella -ritche H.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment