DTB DTB073: Dum-Dum Dugan Minifig MOC

He's also the leader of Marvel's Howling Commandos. (Last I checked, at least)

One of Captain America's most trusted allies, I suppose.

Parts used:
Head - Generic
Helmet - Lele Ultra Agents
Torso - SY Nick Fury
Gun - Boba Fett's gun

You could also use the more generic SHIELD Agent uniform and/or more generic guns instead!

His team of Howling Commandos!! Currently missing Vampire by Night because I couldn't get her a face I'm happy with just yet. 

Check out the other Howling Commandos here.

Before the final Dugan, this was my prototype MOC. Credits to a Facebook reader, Ian, for the idea. I think this was a great idea and that it's a non-intrusive way to have a moustache, but then I stumbled upon the moustache accessory so I decided to use that instead! Although it's worth noting that Fandral's eyes seemed to be too high and thus ended up being a bit covered by the hat.

Shaved off the goatee.. Lol!

I'd like to thank everyone who shared and recommended ideas and parts for Dugan here! Like our Facebook page to join more discussions in the future!

In case you're not familiar with Dugan, he appeared in Captain America: First Avenger with his signature bowler hat.

He does sport this usual blue SHIELD uniform in the comics a lot of times!

Check out our other MOCs here!

Want to look for parts for your MOC ideas? Look at our minifig set lists link above, right below the DownTheBlocks banner!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Well I have to say it looks great! Great minds think alike. I just haven’t got the brown hat yet.

    https://flic.kr/p/M8K3CY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Haha! And yeah, the brown hat was a bit hard to get, especially since surprisingly, only Lele has released one..

      Delete
  2. very kewl moc i like the whole team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me where to find this moustache, It seems rare, I tried so hard but couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment