DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (February 5, 2018)

Skip the first part if you're not from the Philippines or have no intentions of going to the Philippines.

This is to show you guys where I get my stuff. Go to Shoppesville in Greenhills then you'll see this at the top floor and just go inside and you'll see a haven for collectors and of course my beloved AngeloMarcus Greenhills at the upper portion of Shoppesville Plus; you won't miss it!

Just a small haul.. I just realized the picture is dark now... Damn I'm sorry haha. 

Don't worry though, reviews are coming soon! I think I have more free time this week!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I'm curious and You don't have to give this information or not but what is the typical cost of the minifigures at the shop you get them from? I'm in the US and besides going through Aliexpress I've seen a few little flea market type shops selling the knockoff brand but sometimes trying to sell them off as real so you avoid those places like the plague. I'm just curious if the cost is similar or more/less.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're at Php 40 (Philippines pesos) each, though some can go up to 60 depending on the brand/design (Some Kopf figs are more expensive and it's because Kopf is selling them at higher prices I think)

      Right now, PHP 40 is USD 0.777 just for comparison :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! So the prices are still very comparable to Aliexpress.

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures of the mall and stores. Especially the secret mcdonalds meet ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always want to see more. All we get are aliexpress envelopes.

      Delete
    2. Haha alright, noted! I'll take more pics next time! It's just that sometimes, I forget to take pictures because I'm too excited with my haul hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment