DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (February 10, 2018)

Weekend haul!

That bright store near the middle-right area, that's heaven for us brick collectors.
This is the second floor of the Shoppesville Plus area; most of those stores below and around AngeloMarcus Greenhills are also toy collectors stores!

Once I got in the shop, while waiting for my haul, I spotted their chrome collection. Shiny!!

And some KO Transformers Masterpiece toys.. Tempting but I'd rather save up for other things for now!

Here's my huge minifig haul! 

These girls stole the show today. Reviews coming soon! I'll prioritize them! There's a lot to love and a lot to hate about them, but they're definitely worth the price. Still not as good as the originals though, of course.

I'll also combine the reviews with my older haul figs that I've yet to touch.

While waiting for reviews, feel free to check our new minifig set lists! Yes, I did WM and Kopf lists a few days ago!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

Post a Comment