DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (February 16, 2018)

Also watched Black Panther today! Yay!

Some of their new arrivals!

They also had some PUBG and KoG from SY on display.

But moving away from bootlego, I also walked around Shoppesville Plus (the area in the mall where AngeloMarcus, and a lot of other hobby/collectors stores are).

Here's AngeloMarcus' other store where you'll find the non-bootlego stuff. The one upstairs is where I usually go, because I am a brick collector anyway.

Though when I was a kid, I was a Transformers fanboy. (Still am) Although these guys are out of my budget and too big for my place. Haha! Other than Transformers though, they had a lot of other collectors stuff!

Moving on to my haul, this is all I got. Small haul, but it's alright since my last one was huge and well it's Chinese New Year so it was expected.

Black Panther figs are just there because I looked at them again when I got home and compared them to what I saw in the movie. I reviewed and compared them with XINH here!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. cool stores and haul thanks for regularly posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment