Duo Le Pin DLP9065: Set of 8 Iron Man Minifigs With Some New Designs Preview

PICTURE NOT MINE.
Thanks to Aizad for the picture and the heads up!


Seems like this set has been out for at least a few days now, as in they're already being sold in some physical stores but not here in the Philippines and not in online stores. Searched through taobao and 1688 and couldn't find these.

The marks are which though?

(From left to right, top to bottom)

Iron Man MK 47
Iron Man MK 36 Peacemaker
Iron Man MK 32 Romeo (Some might say MK 29 Fiddler)
Iron Man MK 30 Blue Steel
Iron Man MK 40 Shotgun (Some might say MK 13)
Iron Man MK 41 Bones
Iron Man MK 35 Red Snapper
Iron Man MK13 or MK 23 or MK 25

NEW PICTURES:


They form mechs and the first one is similar to the DLP mech that was released months ago that could combine with Vulture.
Thanks to Muhammad for the pictures!

Please feel free to correct me with the names and marks!
Big thanks to the people at my Facebook page for their comments and the information regarding the names and marks!

I'll be picking these up as soon as they're available. From AngeloMarcus Greenhills or wherever they become available. Stay tuned for reviews!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Ironmen armours got me started in the first place!
    I would say it is Romeo m32.
    It is shotgun not 13
    Last one is m13 or m25 striker without arm bits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I'm glad brands released Iron Man armors because your MOCs have been amazing!!! :D

      And thanks for the corrections! I'll add them into the post!

      Delete
  2. He he :) thanks. Much inspiration from you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Man. Just got my own set. I'd say based on it. The one you called Shotgun is indeed Shotgun. However to make it work, you should use the helmet of MK 25 instead. And yes. It is MK 25 'Striker'. I also think that both are Peacemakers. Just different variants. The rest are correct in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright. Yeah I noticed that their parts are sometimes mixed and it's a bit frustrating haha. Thanks for the thoughts! I'm making a list of Iron Man figs right now and I'd love to hear input and corrections once I post it! :D

      Delete
    2. Yay. Can't wait. I only collect Iron Man minifigs. It's great to know that someone's keeping track of them. Can't wait for you post! :)

      Delete
  4. I was thinking the last one (DLP9065-7) was Mk25 as well, but digging around I now feel it's more likely to be Mk13. HeroBloks also has it listed as Mk13.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got mine today.
    Only complain... THAT bright orange helmet... damn what a contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What suits here are first printing or unique?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment