Kopf DA009: Stitch Minifig Review (Dargo)

Also known as WM236, though I can't be super sure if they're the same.

So for some reason, when Kopf uses Dargo as their manufacturer, they still use the DA code and for this one, even included the Dargo baseplate.

Quality wise, they're great. I love this Stitch fig! The head mold is pretty good! The plastic in general is good and the prints are good. We see some scratches on the paint parts on the head, but nothing too major.

A view of the side.

A view of the back. Accurate?

Overall a good fig! Good amount of gloss and overall plastic/print quality is great! I definitely recommend if you're a Stitch fan. I hope to see more like this from Dargo!

Also, I'm sorry since I'm not sure if this is the Kopf version or the WM version or if both are the same.. AngeloMarcus Greenhills had this one and I simply got it, but I think it's the Kopf version since that's the preview picture they showed us.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments