LAGO 82001: Chinese Warriors (Three Kingdoms-like) Set of 12 Minifigs Preview

Related to JIE STAR?



Some "real" images.



The parts are interesting.

Anyway, I'm not sure from what history/movie/show these guys really are so feel free to inform me on Facebook or below!

Can't speak for quality as I have no experience with LAGO. They seem to be related to JIE STAR though so if you have experience with LAGO and/or JIE STAR, we'd love to know your experiences!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Are these really new? They look nearly identical to a set I bought about a year ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. My bad. I never saw them before and saw from a Chinese site that these are newly listed. Maybe they just restocked haha

      Delete
  2. LAGO as well as BLOX seem to be brands of the company that produces JIE-Star. This particular set should have been around for quite a while already.

    I got the two minifigs dressed in black from a Taobao shop (without any equipment). The printing is good, but it is really simple. ABS is very good (no loose arms or anything related). There are unique molds for the hair pieces, the helmets are unique as well. The capes, which I haven't seen myself, seem to be made of paper. In summary, the minifigs are not too interesting due to their simple (visual) design, but they could be very useful for anyone who needs helmets, hair pieces for an Asian setting.

    Best, Oederland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. I wonder why so many Chinese brands branch off to other brands even though they still release similar sets.. Lol. Thanks for the information though! I do hope we see more from them :D

      Delete

Post a Comment