LAGO 85001: Transformers Robot Wars Minifigs Preview

I don't recognize any of them though.








Still, some of you might be interested in the parts! 

I'm a huge Transformers fan and I don't recognize me but I'd love to recognize them so let me know if you know them. To be fair though, I never really looked into the Japanese Transformers series so yeah. I still prefer the first half of G1, at least in terms of characters and the currently ongoing IDW Transformers series [which is freaking amazing!].

UPDATE:
Oh they even named them! 
Lightspeed and Air Raid are real Transformers names, but they don't look like that!

Some of the heads look out of proportion but the others might be useful for MOCs!


Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Be wary of the heads, they aren't helmets for regular minifig heads. They come in two pieces, and you have to line the plastic visor up and then clip them together.

    Once clipped together they don't come apart again, and just slot onto a minifigure torso as a single piece, like a regular head would.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment