MG Brand MG0008: Snow Man Minifig Review

Didn't even get to post the preview picture anymore.. AngeloMarcus Greenhills just had this in stock so quickly. Phew.

First things first, the white is much better in person. My camera (or my camera skills haha) just isn't great. I'm not so sure how to handle the settings but I'll learn soon! Alright, moving on. The design of the whole fig is pretty simple, though I already noticed one flaw immediately and that's the hat. When the hat is on, the eyes are half covered. Some might find it cute though. Haha

Quality wise, he's okay. The plastic is probably in the middle of POGO and XINH, meaning it's not as bad as POGO but not as good as XINH. The print is, alright, but then the design's pretty simple so they won't get a lot of praise for the print.

I'm glad the back has that scarf piece though. Although I would've preferred a real scarf accessory like in TLG's TLNM. I hope to see that scarf mold maximised by brands soon!

Too bad they missed out on the Christmas hype though..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments