POGO PG8104: Set of 8 Overwatch Minifigs Review

The preview set was seen here.


PG1156 - Genji
PG1157 - Widowmaker
PG1158 - Hanzo
PG1159 - Soldier 76
PG1160 - D. Va
PG1161 - Mei
PG1162 - Ana
PG1163 - Junkrat

Genji, Widowmaker, and Soldier 76 were reviewed here.
We've seen Tracer from Kopf (which was great) and Reaper from POGO which was alright.


Let's start with Hanzo and Mei. Mei comes with an extra accessory, a hood that's fitting for her since her character really does have that hood!


First issue: Hanzo's quiver sucks. The mold on the other side of the arrows is flat!


The prints on the minifig are highly detailed and I like them, except Hanzo's skin color isn't consistent. One of those issues POGO has been having for a while now, whentprinting on dark surfaces, though sometimes even on lighter surfaces.
In terms of plastic quality, they're the usual POGO. Not great, not good, but also not bad? Might depend on you, but they really could be better.


Hanzo's tattoos actually look okay, but other brands might have made better versions.


His other arm has a different design. So does Mei's.


A view of the backs. Still the same problem for Hanzo's skin.


Now for Ana and Junkrat. When I tried Overwatch, I kept using Junkrat and it turns out people hate him because he's unfair.. My bad! Haha!


These are the accessories they come with. I feel like Junkrat could've came with a better mold than this. Both are reused molds from Star Wars guns though, in case you're wondering. Ana's rifle looks okay though.


Now a look at the minfiigs themselves. Quality control issues from POGO are seen again as my Ana has some scratches on her torso.




View of the sides.


View of the back. Junkrat comes with an alternate face.


One of everyone's favorites: D.Va.
She comes with an all new mold for her hair/headphones. They could've been painted way better though.


See how the paint and the paint lines aren't as defined.. Her pistol is also a reused mold as far as I know.


Quality wise it's the same as the others. Great details but the plastic quality is lacking and the colors could be better.


Sides. Identical sides.


A view of the back and the atlernate face.
I'd like to see if you guys can make her a brick built mech, feel free to show me in Facebook or at the comments below. I'll even add them to this post if you want!

And again, we've seen Tracer from Kopf and Reaper from POGO.

It's really mixed feelings for me when it comes to this set. They look great but the plastic could've been better.. The print details are great, but the application was just alright. I'm hoping POGO improve. I hope Koruit becomes a bigger name to serve as competition. I hope SY and Decool get back to making great, unique minifigs too.

I am hoping for a second wave! Maybe other video games too! Resident Evil? Borderlands? CSGO? I'm being biased though. What video game do you want to see next?

More reviews from my AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul to come, but not a lot and more single figs only. I expect them to be busy though as soon as China has "recovered" from CNY! Haha. Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments