WM WM377, WM378: Lady Death and Pinhead (Not Related) Minifigs Review

Check out our WM set list for more WM figs.

WM377 - Lady Death (Chaos Comics)
WM378 - Pinhead

Both are generally okay. I think that other WM figs are better, but these two are also better than some of the crappier WM figs. 

I don't know much about Lady Death, but the prints here are well-applied. Plastic was also good.

Side view.

Back view. There are some smudges on the back, I haven't tried erasing them but mostly because I'm not really a fan of her. (No offense)

Now Pinhead is a really iconic character. One glance and you know it's him. The torso print should've been sharper in my opinion though. The face is alright I guess. The included accessory, related to the movie I think, seems to be accurate too.

Nothing on the sides.

Not much going on at the back.

I'm still glad they were able to align the prints from the torso to the 4x2ish legs unlike POGO. lol.

Many more small reviews like this coming soon from my latest AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul so stay tuned! Feel free to let us know if you want to prioritize any minifigs on my review queue that you saw on my haul posts!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments