WM WM389, WM390: Robin (Hush) and Harley Quinn Minifigs Review

An okay fig and a not-so-good one.

WM389 - Robin
WM390 - Harley Quinn

I like this Hush. I think the head design was used by a Robin or Nightwing minifig in the past already though, but I've got no complaints since it gets the job done. Another noteworthy detail is how the arms are already brown to somewhat "continue" the coat. Usually, the arms are the same color as the torso and not the coat. Realistically this makes sense, but I do understand if some people prefer arms+torso colors instead of arms+coat because sometimes we might want to remove the coat. Eitherway, for this one, it looks good. Plastic quality and print quality are great as well!

He's got nothing on the sides and a minimal back design.

Not sure which variant this is but this fig isn't at the top of my best Harley Quinn figs. She just looks... off. I do like how they colored the hair too; it's not wow but it's unique. The plastic quality is great but the print isn't as good as you'd expect. The proportions don't look too good for minifig size and even the design itself isn't as fitting. The face too is white while the body is flesh..

Disappointing because WM also released a Poison Ivy with amazing prints, especially side prints! They should've just used a black or red body with printed flesh..

The back doesn't get points for me too. 

These two are testimonies to how WM is very inconsitent. They have some amazing figs, but at the times they have some crap ones. I try my best to review them for you guys to see if they're really worth it and which are best, but I do hope that WM improves to the point that we don't even have to wait and see if they're any good, but knowing the name itself will make us want it immediately.

Generally, both are still good picks for DC collectors. I know there are a lot of Harley fans and collectors and even if this one doesn't look too interesting, she's still a pretty unique design. Robin is, for the most part (except the head), identical to XINH's Hush which I received from AngeloMarcus Greenhills way before this Robin/Hush fig. 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments