WM WM434: Metallo Minifig Review

Another DC villain!


I'm really a bit mixed up when it comes to this fig. It's great but it feels like something's missing. Print details are great and plastic feels good too, but I feel like it doesn't look and feel as good as the other WM figs we've been seeing (the good ones).


Legs get side printing!


What's weird is that the back doesn't get leg printing.. Weird since it's easier to print on the back legs as far as I know.

Still a must-have if you're a DC collector since I know Metallo is one of the better villains out there, right?

Expect more reviews of WM figs soon! Picked up quite a number from AngeloMarcus Greenhills recently, though I hope to get the upcoming WM sets with the Lady Loki, Batwoman, etc. In the meantime though, check out our new WM set list!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments