WM WM464: Lady Loki Minifig Review

We first saw her here!


I really have mixed feelings about this one. She is an amazing fig, but she has some issues that might be a bit too much.


These are the accessories she comes with. The spear is great, and honestly I think the hair and head dress would have been great too except..


.. well they're a pain to attach to each other. One bad touch and your Lady Loki's head dress might come off. The attachment is very similar to the other [similar] WM figs but I feel like this is the worst. The gold head dress (not including the horns) is very flimsy. I suggest pinching it with your fingers to "tighten" it a bit and thus make it fit in the hair's attachment points. Another issue though are the horns. One horn can attach well while the other barely sticks.. Oh and, my horns don't seem to be the same in terms of the curve/bend so yeah, that might be an issue for others too.

I think we need to kragle the head dress to make it more "collector-friendly".


The minifig itself is great though. The skin isn't exactly the same as the head and hands, but it's still not as bad as other bootlego brands.


We get side prints.


We get decent back print and an alternate face!

I really love Lady Loki. I think she looks great as a character in general and well, I've gotten a bit attached to her character because she was in the meta of Marvel Future Fight back when I was playing it!

Batwoman and Lady Thor are up next in the review queue from the AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul I received last weekend! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. Are the "gold" parts spray-painted or nah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're really gold which explains why they were separate from the hair, so that they didn't need to paint them anymore. Though that's just my theory haha

      Delete
  2. Yes. just kragle it :) or use like a semi strong glue, like UHU (I don't know if you have it there) and apply it with toothpick. That should do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Googled it and it doesn't look familiar but I like it. I'll be on the lookout for it. Others have recommended epoxy though so maybe I'll try that too

      Delete
  3. Yeah I got the same issue when I bought a lady loki. I just glued it all together using a glue gun and it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you make a picture of Enchantress Amora with the hairpiece and crown without the horns? I'm really interested if it is a good solution for Enchantress weird headprint. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment