WM WM474: Dita Von Teese Minifig Review (aka Stripper)

First previewed here.
Thanks to Anonymous for the information on who she is!

I don't see anything wrong with this minifig, but I understand if some people might. For this review, we won't talk about the ethics or whatever, just the quality!

About the quality, well it's a great fig! Plastic is amazing and the print details are great too. The colors might be limited but the sharpness is amazing! All the small details look good! 

Sides have prints too! Legs and torso! If you look closely, you also see that she comes with heels.

I would've preferred an alternate face, but other than that, the details are still great!

So I have no idea if Dita Von Teese really is a stripper, but WM did label the fig as Stripper. The design did come from Leyilebrick by the way!

I  think there are two more designs similar to this, I wonder if WM will release those too.

Still got a couple more WM figs from AngeloMarcus up for review. I also failed to take pictures last night since I got home late so I'll be finishing reviews from last last week's haul instead. I'll try to have the others taken pictures of tonight and then with final reviews within the coming days!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. She is a famous burlesque dancer. If this is her its terrible. She do not wear masks and doesn't dress this way. I still say its 50 shades of grey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah or probably just a generic girl in lingerie..

      Delete
  2. True. Someone at the company's dream gf.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment