WM WM488, WM489: Homerine and Bartpool (Simpsons x Marvel) Minifigs Review

Two unexpected figs, but are they welcome?

Personally I like Bartpool though, but mainly because I like collecting Deadpool figs, even if they're not canon.

Quality wise, I think both figs are good. Plastic and print quality are good! There's really not much more to say and it'll really depend on your preferences. The only issue I have are Bartpool's not-so-solid-white eyes.

A closer look at how Bartpool's eyes aren't as bright as you'd want.

A view at the back.

I guess they really just wanted to use the molds? Other than that, I prefer and hope that WM and other bootleggers instead make more interesting characters and/or designs. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

More reviews from my last AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul soon! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Bartpool is great as a fig. Homer just looks like a random figbarf. They should have printed Wolvie's mask on him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment