WM WM8001, WM8002: Day of the Dead Couple Minifigs Review

More WM figs here!

There's not much to say about these two because they're pretty average. Not bad, not great. Better than POGO figs in my opinion but not as good as XINH. The details are highly appreciated though!

Nothing on the sides.

Nothing on the back too. An issue would be how the white isn't as solid on the female skeleton.

Still two figs you might want for some halloween or day of the dead scenarios. Even the bodies themselves might be useful for some MOCs!

On a different note, today one of the local brick groups here have an event but I sadly can't go because I have lots of work for school to do.. I just use my break times to find news and make reviews haha! I'll definitely try to go next month! 

If AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets new arrivals today though, then I might just extend that work break to pass by and get some stuff for reviews! Haha!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments