DTB DTB076: Mister Negative (Marvel Villain) Minifig MOC

Why are Spider-Man villains sooooo interesting??


Parts used: 
Head - Mister Terrific
Hair - Generic
Others - Black Mask

I also colored Mister Terrific's head completely black with Sharpie and his eyes into silver with Sharpie too. I had a hard time looking for a "normal" human face on a black head and Mister Terrific's was good enough for me.
Black Mask is from POGO's older figs that didn't follow their new coding/numbering system. (PG6 here.)

Inspiration picture:

I've got other MOCs incoming, I'm just really waiting for some parts. Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_Negative_(Earth-616)

Comments

  1. Looks good. He actually is part of the Cloak and Dagger DLC in the latest LEGO Marvel game, so I’m wondering if he’s going to be in the new show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment