DTB DTB077: Alpha Primitive (Inhumans) Minifig MOC

I can make him, so I did.


Parts used: 
Head - Flash
Torso - Red Hulk
Legs - Hyperion (with some added gold coloring)

I do recommend using a dual molded Flash for legs instead since it'll be perfect! I think that you should also look for a Flash minifig with the same head as above; some Flash figs, specifically the old ones, look kinda off as you can see.

Inspiration pictures:

Should I mass produce them for an army collection? Nah. The parts are too hard to get and I've seen more interesting henchmen. 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha_Primitives

Comments

  1. You could also make a comics Klaw by changing the underwear to purple and adding the gun hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha looks great.
    Any pogo news? Haven't seen any of the previews released. The tron figures are from the soon to be released lego ideas light cycles. Wonder if lelin will copy those.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment