DTB: Haul for March 25, 2018

12 hours late post, sorry!

I passed by a mini brick convention to get some stuff and that's basically it.
Here are some pictures of the display.

I think the theme had something to do with Mega style (Mega Bloks/Mega Construx) brick figures/sets. They look absolutely amazing!

I think the main reason is that there's a new clone brand creating Mega style figs like the ones in the picture above. I was gonna buy a set for review in Divisoria, even though I'm not interested in them, to review, but all the stores were out of stock. Probably already hoarded by resellers and army builders. I'm not surprised since these figs are really meant for army building though.

The convention was in Greenhills so of course I passed by AngeloMarcus Greenhills too but didn't really get anything and just looked around.

What I found kinda funny is that Chuck Norris is there in the middle; the heroes/villains seemingly afraid of him! Haha

AngeloMarcus Greenhills also had these base plates that I think are amazing because the bottom part comes with anti-studs which means they can attach to normal bricks from under unlike most other baseplates. I'm thinking of getting lots of this then generic bricks to make brick shelves from my figs instead of my makeshift shelf using a shoe rack that housed the anti-stud-less plates..

Anyway, here's my small haul. Really mostly just variants I didn't have yet except Peter Parker that I never got and the wheelchair!

Also, watch out for our Iron Man figs guide list above! I'll try to have it up within 24 hours! Stay tuned! :D

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Do you know what the name of the mega bloks clone brand Is or where I can find out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's named X-Block. I'm gonna try to get my own set and review, hopefully they're in stock soon

      Delete
  2. Hi, What store/building is your go to place in Divisoria? I usually just go to the 4th or 5th floor in 168. Do you have any recommendations? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually go to the 4th or 5th floor of 168 too. There's also 2 stores along the first floor of the "new" building (i think) of 168, they're along the entrances. I'm honestly not too sure, I just know where to go when I'm there already.. Hahaha

      I also recommend walking around 999 mall's first and second floors. There are a couple of brick stores there, in both the buildings!

      Delete

Post a Comment