DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (March 16, 2018)

Been a while since my last haul!

Store is still filled, thankfully!

Didn't get a lot though but it's really Chinese businesses/factories' faults..

Closer look at these three. I love them especially the Sentinel.

Expect reviews soon! Expect AngeloMarcus Greenhills to have more new arrivals too as soon as the Chinese companies get more and more out too!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I got more than one Sentinel since I have more than once of the big version as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping the promo pictures for Finn were showing a prototype version but you can definitely see the poor job done on the arms and legs. I was happy to see they made one at first since getting the oringinal is 10-20+ dollars, but that is a sad replica...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope paint on staff puff better then in your earlier preview. I've been waiting for your review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment