DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (March 20, 2018)

I got the Milano from a private seller, yay!

My haul for today! Got the Milano (GOTG Vol. 1) from a private seller.

These are the figs in my haul though!

Early warning, kinda, Amazon Wonder Woman's skirt on the leg pieces aren't the same color with the waist/torso.. :(

I also never got the Battle Droids from POGO, but so far they looked really good on display at AngeloMarcus Greenhills. If you're a fan, I think they're worth the purchase.

Just a quick look at Shoppesville Plus. What a haven for collectors, gamers, and other kinds of enthusiasts. Just a few days ago, I completed my MTG deck thanks to this place, and I didn't even know it had good card stores here! Haha! 

Anyway, that's it for now. More reviews soon. I'll also make a quick review of the Milano but I'll focus on the quality and not the design anymore since you can just look at TLG's for that.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment