KORUIT XP001A-XP004A: Upgraded Game of Thrones Kingsguard Minifigs (Shiny) Preview

I saw some "live" pics of this already, but I didn't know they were from Koruit.

XP001A - Jaime Lannister
XP002A - Barristan Selmy
XP003A - Meryn Trant
XP004A - Preston Greenfield

The pictures with the shiny armor I saw on a Chinese site looked great but I honestly thought they were just MOCs. (To be fair, maybe they are, but I doubt it.) I can't find it anymore though, sadly..

I have no doubt that these figs will be great because the "original" ones were freaking amazing!

Check this link out for reviews!

Saw the post from AngeloMarcus Greenhills so I'm sure they'll have these soon! Expect reviews and comparisons by then! 

I do hope that KORUIT also makes more new designs too! But for now, maybe they're re-releasing these to gain more capital. I guess buying lots of these can help them expand!

UPDATE:

Here's a live picture of how the chrome looks like! Much better than POGO's chrome, in my opinion!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I have these already and they are as good as they look. Proper gold colour not the Lego pearl gold colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think we'll see any more Marvel stuff from Xinh? This feels like the longest we've gone without any reveals from them...with Black Panther and Infinity War hype this is the ideal time to be releasing stuff but there hasn't been anything for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm betting soon. I hope they're just preparing for Infinity War.. Right now though I agree.. It's been a while since we saw a preview from them.. :(

      Delete
  3. Chrome type gold? As far a I know only the first type have been on aliexpress.

    Anonymous, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them on aliexpress. The seller doesn't have then any more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they got the originals from aliexpress, which were a nice gold colour; but these are the shiny versions that aren't on sale yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the shiny gold versions from aliexpress. I have both versions

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Believe what you fucking like

      Delete
  7. https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32849345192.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.37d0mqDLmqDLvc here are better photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. I was just winding you up. This weird Dr.tong. They had pink, red and lime stormtroopers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment