Lepin 07102-07107: Marvel (MCU) Infinity War Set Clones Preview

Thankfully my class right now is a free cut and I can post and browse for these!

Couldn't find edited pictures of 07103 with the Lepin branding so I used a generic shot instead. I'm 99.99% sure though that 07103 is really that set.

   
Lepin 07102 - The Hulkbuster Smash-up


Lepin 07103 - Thanos: Ultimate Battle

Lepin 07104 - Outrider Dropship Attack

Lepin 07105 - Thor's Weapon Quest

Lepin 07106 - Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack

Lepin 07107 - Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown

Other than Lepin, only SY (as of this post), has previewed/released an Infinity War clone. 
Aka the SY1001 Hulkbuster set.

Minifigs wise, and yeah we're aware that Lepin isn't the best when it comes to Minifigs, POGO, XINH, and SY have previewed [incomplete] Infinity War figs.
POGO PG8109 PG8111
Sheng Yuan SY687
XINH X0185

Reportedly as well, Lepin's Black Panther sets are starting to get sold so hopefully I get my own for review (if the prices are good, since I want to save up for these).

I wouldn't get my hopes up that they'll release very soon though, since Lepin still has a lot of work and manufacturing to do considering how many previews we've been seeing from them. Even the late 2017/early 2018 DC sets were previewed but are still not being sold [as far as I know].

Again, these do not mean they are for sure to be made by Lepin. This simply means that Lepin is aware and interested in these sets. I hope Infinity War doesn't flop.. If the world, well China specifically, loves this movie, then i'm 95% sure Lepin will push through with these sets.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. hello, do you have any idea where i can get Lepin 07103, im from Phil.btw i love your content here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment