Duo Le Pin DLP9072: Set of 20 Various Marvel and DC Minifigs and Bigfigs Preview

Thanks to Christopher for heads up!


Iron Man 
Spider-Man 
Old Man Logan 
Deadpool 
Thanos 
Thor 
Captain America 
Black Panther 
Ant-Man 
Hulk 
Batman 
Superboy
Robin 
Flash 
Darkseid 
Cyborg 
Firestorm 
Aquaman 
Booster Gold 
Atrocitus

Some of those designs are new?

I know some of you don't access my Facebook page and go directly to this blog, but I do recommend checking it out, especially the previous 2nd post (I think) explaining the decline in the number of posts I have. Thanks, guys!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. The black-suit Superman is named as Brutaal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black-suit Sup is Brutaal from Earth-2 and he is a clone made by Darkseid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, the only figure I want is Brutaal.. Hopefully these get sold individually at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment