DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (May 20, 2018)

Very late post, sorry!

These were mostly their new arrivals, but my first review from this haul will probably be the SY Gauntlet comparison with the Lele Gauntlet.

Lots of stuff as always..

Also saw this Sluban Pacific Rim Jaeger and the boxes look great in my opinion.. Will be saving my funds for Marvel stuff though.

Also thinking about getting the Lepin Hulkbuster.. But I still can't decide if I should get the Lepin or SY version.. (Assuming the SY version I'll be getting has the replacement head piece.)

I'm also thinking of placing all my figs in cases like this... though I'm not sure if it'll look good or if it'll be practical or just find a custom glass/acrylic display maker..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I really love that Lele display case. Recommended.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2N-0-VBkXSfNWRSUm9uaU55MDQ/view?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few like this. Made some extra steps as there's room for lots more rows! Depends how sparse you want it to look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for my crédit card there's no shop like this next to me :-p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment