Lele C032-C039: Star Wars Minifigs Including Grevious, Pong Krell, Stormtroopers, And More Preview

Loving these molds!


C032 - General Grevious
C033 - General Grevious
C034 - Pong Krell
C035 - Hera
C036 - Ithorian Jedi Master
C037 - Stormtrooper
C038 - 501st Clone Trooper
C039 - First Order Stormtrooper

So far, this new Lele brand's molds have been great. I'll try to review them soon!
I wonder if the weapons will be included though..

I saw the preview from AngeloMarcus Greenhills and I hope they get them soon! Their Lele figs so far have been great (with some somewhat minor issues) and I can't wait to see more!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Curious to see what Hera turns out like.
    I've already got her from one of the microfighter sets that have been flying about for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment