WM WM473, WM475, WM496, WM511: Strippers, Joker (Titan), and Batman Ninja Minifigs Preview

Uhh.


WM473 - Stripper
WM475 - Stripper
WM496 - Joker
WM511 - Batman Samurai/Ninja

What's interesting is that because of the stripper figs, it's almost safe to say that kids aren't the #1 target market of WM. That's great for collectors! Unlike what SY has been doing where they focus on play features for kids.

Scroll up and check our WM set list for more WM figs!

I'll be passing by AngeloMarcus Greenhills later for a haul. Hopefully the ones I want are still in stock..

Thanks to everyone who gave me a heads up! 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. ...and now I ask myself: if I remove the hair from WM473 - Stripper, will there be nipples?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment