DTB DTB083: Lincoln (Agent of SHIELD) Minifig MOC

Because I wanted to complete the AoS team!


Parts used:
Torso - Wheelchair guy (from this set)
Others - Generic

Inspiration:
I would've preferred that the torso had a brown leather jacket design then a red shirt underneath but I couldn't find them so I stuck to this one.. It's still justifiable since he does have a lot of attires in the show and I'm honestly hoping that at some point he wore a grey hoodie like that.. Hahaha

I've got some more MOCs coming, so stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=marvel+lincoln&newwindow=1&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHBD_enPH749PH749&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1t8Ca8dbbAhUGjJQKHZUgCS8Q_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=748

Comments

Post a Comment