Kopf KF8033: Mr. Popo, Golden Frieza, Android 16, and More Dragon Ball Characters Minifigs Previ

Kopf really really loves Dragon Ball!

KF2020 - Android 16
KF2026 - Mr. Popo
KF2028 - Dr. Brief
KF2041 - Goku SSJ4
KF2034 - Future Trunks
KF2032 - Krilin
KF2029 - General Blue
KF2051 - Golden Frieza

That's a lot of Dragon Ball!

I'll try to review them if AngeloMarcus Greenhills decides to stock up on them!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Wow! These look stupendous in my opinion. Yeah, the faces and hair for a few of them might not be perfect, but I'm gonna try to pick these up. Any idea when these will be on aliexpress? I saw them on KOPF (as well as a Jiren, UI Goku, and Belmod minifigure) Official, but I am weary of that store. Also, what stores would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment