KORUIT XP028: Deadpool Minifig Preview

Koruit's entry to the superhero theme?

Hoping that investment on the CG for these pictures didn't increase the cost too much, and consequently the price..



While not entirely new, the details look good so far and we're all aware that Koruit's quality has been amazing. I'm hoping Deadpool's the start of more superhero figs, but I also hope they focus on other themes like they did with their previous figs too! I just wanna see more from this brand!

If AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets this guy, then expect a review! I'm thinking of comparing it to various brands' Deadpool figs too! Koruit, since the first time I've had my hands on them, has been one of my favorite brands.. Hoping they keep it up!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment