Sheng Yuan 1037: SY IDEAS Voltron Mech Preview

"SY IDEAS"


Wow I can't believe SY even copied the name IDEAS while also not changing the name Voltron or Defender of the Universe contrary to how Lepin changed Voltron to Ares Armor.

Check out Lepin's own IDEAS clone here.
It's also worth noting that Lepin also previewed a different Voltron before, as seen here.
Additionally, a bootleg Voltron has been out for a while now, from HSANHE, and is also copied from the creator of the IDEAS Voltron, as far as I know.

I still recommend getting the original if possible to ensure the best quality, + it supports the designer! Still, at least people who have lower budgets have alternative options.

I might focus on getting the Sanctum first instead of this, though I'll see if AngeloMarcus Greenhills will ever display this/Lepin Voltron on their shelves and see if it can convince me enough to save up and buy this!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments