DTB DTB087: Owl aka Leland Owlsley (Marvel Supervillain) Minifig MOC

Hopefully Daredevil fans can identify him even without reading the title of this post..
(To see if I did a good MOC..)


Parts used:
Head - Old Man (Specifically Alfred from Gotham.)
Hair, claws - Generic (Wolverine)
Other parts - Professor X (POGO)

Alternate shot:
It's times like this when I remember that I'm not such a good photographer.. Hahaha

Inspiration:
Couldn't get a decent green coat to really match the one in the picture though.
Though I would've honestly preferred this version, but as a minifig, that's also much harder to MOC.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/owl/4005-13908/images/
http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/File:The_Owl_Portrait_Art.png

Comments

  1. Maybe you could make a cloth piece for his neck and use brown wolverine hair? I also want to make me an Owl. Great character. Not only for the Daredevil stories, he popped up quite a lot in Spider-Man stories as well. I think with a cloth piece he would look more like himself instead of Xavier.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment